Monday, January 28, 2008

It's a . . . GIRL!!

Yep, that's right . . . we are having another girl! We are all so excited! Nick is already feeling really outnumbered. The due date is around the 15th of June. Lucy is very ready for another sibling. She loves to play with other kids any chance she gets. If anyone has any name suggestions they are very welcome! Here are a few recent pictures of Lucy too.

Lucy on Christmas Eve


Fun in the Snow!

Lucy and Nick enjoying a sleigh ride . . . a very freezing, cold sleigh ride!



Growing up too fast!

2 comments:

Giles Fam said...

SUPER cute pics, Kim! I'm so glad you started a blog. We always say it...but seriously, we SO need to get together. Check out our blog at www.familiagiles.blogspot.com

Love ya! ~Lauren

Davis's Magical Mystery Tour said...

Kim! I'm so excited to see you have a BLOG! Lucy is such a cutie! Congrats on the girl. I like the name Ada. I wish I had named Ava, Ada.