Monday, May 26, 2008

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF LUCY . . .


Lucy loves to read books!

Fun with Bandit

Riding Hammer with Aunt Haley

Watering- looks rough!

Feeding the calf- the first thing Lucy wants to do when she wakes up

Preparing a spot for the garden!

Lucy has been very busy the last few weeks, just ask Nick. They have had so much fun together livin' the farm life. Lucy loves to just be outside following her dad around.

A trip to Mesa Falls yesterday!

7 comments:

Davis's Magical Mystery Tour said...

Kim! We were SO excited to see the update. The farm looks like FUN! Lucy is cute as always! Can't wait till that new sister comes!

Anonymous said...

Kim, its not fair that I am stuck in Klamath without you!

Anonymous said...

I think Madeline Janelle is a beautiful name.

Kelly said...

Looks like Lucy has some serious fun in her life. How many two year olds get to ride on a tractor? My kids would be so jealous...maybe we'll have to visit sometimes.

Megan said...

Kim she is so cute! I love those curls!

The Schauerhamers said...

I realized later that I had put that you were 9 and a half months pregnant instead of 8. Sheesh good thing you're not huh! Well Lucy looks as cute as ever I love these pictures she is such a doll. Don't worry about the whole box thing I thought it was hilarious. We'll have to come stop by on our next trip up north. Good luck and keep us posted on the new little one!

Anonymous said...

the first pic is just how I like a little girl, on the bed her legs spread