SOOO cute. And you look freakin' awesome! I can't believe you've had 2 kids...one just BARELY nonetheless, and you look like a million bucks. You are awesome! I'm totally jealous--Cali is now 10 months and I still don't look like my old self. :) LOve you guys! Congrats!
You know what I love about Kate, is her beautiful blonde bald head. It is sooo cute! You are one of the cutest families and I don't mean just on the outside you guys are soo much fun and so sweet. You look good and so does everyone else! happy Father's day Nick!
KIM!!! You look great! And little miss Kate- what a sweetheart- Lucy looks like she is beaming with pride taking care of her little sis! How adorable! Congrats you guys! We are SO happy for you! Yay for babies!!! ♥
Your baby is beautiful! I can tell already that Lucy is going to love her sister and be good to her. In a year they will be running around together. I can't wait to see you!!
9 comments:
SO ADORABLE!
SOOO cute. And you look freakin' awesome! I can't believe you've had 2 kids...one just BARELY nonetheless, and you look like a million bucks. You are awesome! I'm totally jealous--Cali is now 10 months and I still don't look like my old self. :) LOve you guys! Congrats!
Such a great shot of you guys. Again, congrats. And you look fantastic!
P.S. We played Dutch Blitz on my family vacation. Thought of you.
she is sooo cute...and I have loved the name Kate since I was a little girl! Lucy is so cute!
You know what I love about Kate, is her beautiful blonde bald head. It is sooo cute! You are one of the cutest families and I don't mean just on the outside you guys are soo much fun and so sweet. You look good and so does everyone else! happy Father's day Nick!
KIM!!! You look great! And little miss Kate- what a sweetheart- Lucy looks like she is beaming with pride taking care of her little sis! How adorable! Congrats you guys! We are SO happy for you! Yay for babies!!! ♥
Your baby is beautiful! I can tell already that Lucy is going to love her sister and be good to her. In a year they will be running around together. I can't wait to see you!!
Congratulations on the new baby! What a beautiful family you have!
Kim, I can't believe you have 2 kids, you little baby making machine. They're both gorgeous!
Post a Comment