Oh my goodness.... Kate is soo beautiful! She looks like such a sweetheart. I'm so glad that you guys got to go to Oregon and spend some time with your family. It seems strange to see Nick in Oregon amongst the beautiful redwoods. I guess i'm just used to the whole horses and farm look. What a beautiful family you have. BTW, Leah has that same little plaid sundress, pink, green and orange. SOO cute!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness.... Kate is soo beautiful! She looks like such a sweetheart. I'm so glad that you guys got to go to Oregon and spend some time with your family. It seems strange to see Nick in Oregon amongst the beautiful redwoods. I guess i'm just used to the whole horses and farm look. What a beautiful family you have. BTW, Leah has that same little plaid sundress, pink, green and orange. SOO cute!
what a sweet little girl--I particularly love pic # 5--Lucy looks VERY excited, and Kate looks slightly afraid. :) So cute!
Post a Comment