Kate has just started to sleep through the night! That is always an exciting thing. She is doing great and growing, growing, growing! She's starting to coo and smile a lot more and is lots of fun.
Nana's Pasta Salad
9 months ago
NICK . KIM . LUCY . KATE
6 comments:
Oh that is a great thing when they sleep through the night. I love the pajamas.
That really IS an exciting time!! Especially for the mommy. Oh, and I absolutely LOVE the way you styled Lucy's hair in that pic of her on the side panel. Adorable. By the way, where did their middle names come from? Are they after people or did you just like them? Random question. Just wondering! :)
wow she is getting big fast!
Kim! It is alyson Woodruff. How are you? It has been so long. You look great and your family is adorable! You have to let me know how things are going for you!
My dad was really interested in your draft horses so he started looking you guys up on the internet and found the clip of Nick and his horses at the fair. He sent the link to me and I watched it. I didn't know that they did so many cool things like ride them around the arena and have them do "tricks". I thought that was cool and I wished I had had a chance to see them perform! Good job on placing first! BTW, do brant and his wife? have a blog? Just wondering becaue I would love to see more of that cute little Scarlett of thiers!
She is so beautiful! And what an angel to sleep through the night for you. Happy times. :)
Post a Comment