That's right! Lucy & I just got a new horse for ourselves. We are so excited to have a "small" horse around to ride! He is a good old horse and will be fun to learn from. I'm not sure who's more excited though- me or Janelle! Maybe now she'll come see me! Notice my nice pink saddle with hearts in the pictures! Hopefully we will have a few more nice days to ride before the winter really sets in. It did snow today so I know it's not too far off, darn it!
Nana's Pasta Salad
9 months ago











4 comments:
I LOVE the new look of your BLOG.
We are excited for you, and Jenelle and Lucy(it looks like she loves it too). My girls envy the fact that you get to ride any time you want...well until winter comes.
I like you blog's facelift! Reminds me of Christmas. So are the Diamonds adorning the sides a hint to Nick, or what?
(I'd rther have a sweet horse to ride, truth be told.)
Yes Kasey, the diamonds are a hint to Nick, do you think he'll figure it out? Just kidding- I'm really not a fan of the diamonds but liked the rest of the template. So it will do for now!
Hey Girl! Thanks for the sweet comment! We miss you guys too! We need to go to Idaho before it snows- we know a lot of people up there and need to visit! Layna says the same thing about Lucy! LOL Lucy is such a cutie- Kate is too! I love your blog as well- I love diamonds, so that is really cool. I am so jealous that you have a horse! I LOVE horses and would die to have one! Layna loves them too! How fun for you guys!
Post a Comment