skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Keepin' the road HOT!
In the month of September it seemed like we were always going, going, going. First it was back and forth to Blackfoot for the horse show there. Then we were home for a couple days and then headed to Salt Lake for a horse pull down there. We had fun seeing Benson's and Harrison's. Then it was home again for a day and off to Deer Lodge, Montana. Yes, we are CRAZY . . . but it's not over yet. We spent the weekend there for another show. Then we returned home for a few days and left the next weekend for Sandpoint. We had fun at the show there and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. And yes, we returned home once again only to leave the next week for Oregon. Nick pulled horses in Medford last weekend and will again tomorrow. I guess he's got the "bug" or something. For those of you who don't know what a horse pull is I will post a picture. We have been having tons of fun here with Grandma and Grandpa Bailey and Uncle Brian.
Lucy riding Shorty
Nick pulling with Jet and Sam
Nick driving Bomber on cart

Nick driving the 6 horse hitch
5 comments:
Hey Kim! Thanks for the comment--I didn't know you guys had a blog. I'll have to tell Elliott. Your little girls are SOOO cute! It's crazy to think how long it's been since we've been to Idaho. I know Elliott's anxious to get home in the Spring and go see everyone. I'm excited for that too. Bytheway...way to go on your graduation! That's great! I can't imagine going to school pregnant with a little one at home. What an accomplishment! I'll be excited to check your blog and see what you're up to. Tell Nick and Brant we say hi!
Holy Cow! You guys have been busy!! That is so cool. I'd rather be busy than bored. And I can't believe you've been doing all this with a new baby! Very impressive! Your fam is too cute
I fond myself mesmerized by your horses. They're mammoth!
Hope all's well for you guys.
Cute kids. Tell Nick hi. The shires look like they are in great shape and have been trained well.
You crazy west coast travelers you! You need to stay at home so we can hang. Wid da G's. Know wud I sayin' Dat be it. Yeah! Get dose busters. Strait up.
Post a Comment