NICK . KIM . LUCY . KATE
Oh wow...I've never heard that one. SUPER cute!
Kim, I have looked all over I don't have your phone number. Do you need a toddler bed? Would you like a plastic red wagon...the one I brought to the reunion. Are you going to be down next week? Give me a call if you have a chance.Love,Marianne
Kim, find me a Romeo!
HI KIM WELL I LOVE THAT SONG TOO IT'S THE BEST
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh wow...I've never heard that one. SUPER cute!
Kim, I have looked all over I don't have your phone number. Do you need a toddler bed? Would you like a plastic red wagon...the one I brought to the reunion. Are you going to be down next week? Give me a call if you have a chance.
Love,
Marianne
Kim, find me a Romeo!
HI KIM WELL I LOVE THAT SONG TOO IT'S THE BEST
Post a Comment