Kim, you just conquered one of motherhood's biggest feats--gettting more than one kid to look cute in a picture. And you did it several times over. Impressive! They are so cute (and so are you)!
Cute pictures! It was fun to spend some time with you and the girls last weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in November, they change so fast!
Your girls are SO cute! I love all the pictures. And, Elliott was excited you guys have a blog so he could see what your girls look like and what ya'll are up to nowadays.
10 comments:
Kim, you just conquered one of motherhood's biggest feats--gettting more than one kid to look cute in a picture. And you did it several times over. Impressive! They are so cute (and so are you)!
what cute girls...they grow up way to fast!
Cute pictures! It was fun to spend some time with you and the girls last weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in November, they change so fast!
Your girls are SO cute! I love all the pictures. And, Elliott was excited you guys have a blog so he could see what your girls look like and what ya'll are up to nowadays.
You sure do have some cute kids.
Hey, your girls take after their aunt.
hi kim its whitney well i love your pictures tell lucy i will see her sunday bye
Kim I love the pictures! That sweater is very cute on Kate. Your girls are too cute!
All 3 of you are beautiful, adorable, etc. So sweet. I miss you guys.
OK, I am loving these pictures! I especially love the one of you three girls. SOOO cute of each of you!
Post a Comment