Friday, November 7, 2008

SISTERS!

When Kate was first born I thought that we were going to have a second little Lucy, by the way she looked. But as time has gone on, as you can see, Kate is becoming her own little person. These pictures were both taken when they were the same age. Lucy has always been very big for her age and Kate is our little petite girl. It's so fun to watch them as Kate gets a little bigger. She is starting to interact more and gets very excited when she sees or hears Lucy.
























I think they definitely do look like sisters though! What do you think? Can you tell who's who?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you can tell by the eyes for sure!

MC Boone said...

Ok, so the top one is Lucy, right? I could tell from the descriptions and comparing them to the pic of Kate on the right. They are so cute! That is awesome that you could dress them the same with the same bouncer (or background, whatever it is). I think Kate's eyes are bigger! How neat to see how they compare- I am interested to see how our little girls will be alike and different!

Brooke said...

They both sure have beautiful eyes! It's funny cuz from my view they do look A LOT alike, but as the mom I'm sure you notice all the differences like I do with my girls. It looks like your girls have the same hair/hair line too. They're sure cute!

Giles Fam said...

you can totally tell who is who...and they are both absolutely adorable! I've always teased Sky that is will be so weird to have a normal sized child (since Cali has always been so small for her age) That "normal" kid will probably feel HUGE :)

Julie said...

Hey Kim! I'm so glad you said hi. Your girls are so stinkin' cute! I'll put you on my list so I can keep up with your cute little family.

Karen said...

Definitely Lucy on the top. It is amazing how different they are at a young age. Lucy is like Elisa and Kate is like Mckenzie as far as size goes. I think you are going to have another girl and then a boy just like mine.