Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'M SO BEHIND . . .

Well, here's what we've been up to the last few weeks, very briefly. We spent Christmas in Oregon with most of the Bailey family. It was a great time and Lucy couldn't get enough of playing with the cousins. (They are actually my cousins, but several of them are very close to her age and some even younger! Crazy, I know.) It was great to spend Christmas at my family in Klamath- it's been years, probably ten!

Right after Christmas on the 27th, Nathan and Alisa were married. It was a great day. The temple was beautiful and there were lots of friends and family that were able to be there for them. Then they had a lovely reception in Klamath with dinner and dancing! We are so excited that Nathan and Alisa will be living close to us while they are finishing up school.

The rest of the break we enjoyed some tubing and sledding, a little ice skating, and a few OIT basketball games. It was Lucy's first time tubing and skating and she loved it!! The tubing hill was fairly steep, but that didn't stop her, she just wanted more. As she would go down she would let out this high pitched squeal til she reached the bottom. It was hilarious! And I don't know how she enjoyed the skating because she was just drug around and around the rink with one person holding each hand. But by the end she could kind of scoot around on her own!

We had a great Christmas and look forward to the new year ahead of us! Here's a couple of slideshows of Christmas and the wedding! It looks like they may have a hard time loading, so you can just click on 'view all images' and it will take you to photobucket where you can see them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally Kim, I thought you might be dead. I hope you now realize that Twin Falls in that much closer to Provo! Wahoo!

The Schauerhamers said...

I loved all of the pictures! Especially those tubing ones! It makes me jealous that I can't get out and do those things at the current time.. oh well! Next year, hopefully.. :) I know what you mean about the whole cousin thing, I am the oldest cousin on my mom's side so my youngest cousin is two months younger than Leah. I think that Leah and Lucy have the same little coat but Leah's is red. It looks like it was a beautiful reception and wedding. I can't believe he is married, but then again I just moved Zack into Bunk House in Rexburg! Crazy how time flies. Well it's good to hear from you! Love, Morgan

Marcy M Miller said...

I'm glad that you were able to spend Christmas with your family. Wow, your good at ice skating, I would need someone holding onto me. Happy New Year.