
After 3 eye doctors, it's been decided that Lucy definitely needs glasses. We picked out frames for her last week and hopefully they will be in this week. All she asked is that they be pink. She is so excited. Let's hope that excitement continues when we try to keep them on her from the minute she wakes up . . . until she goes to sleep. She has what they call strabismic amblyopia. In other words, her eyes are straining so hard to see that one eye (or sometimes both) will cross inward. When this happens her brain will shut off that eye and only use the other to see . . . NOT GOOD! Hopefully she will notice a huge difference with her glasses on and will like to wear them.











3 comments:
She has stra-what, that dosent sound good. Its ok though I am sure if you tell her Brian wore glasses too she will love them.
Brian
Okay, that name just cracks me up, although I know this is no laughing matter. It sounds like you made it up!
Seriously, though, she is going to look so stinkin' CUTE in glasses! They have some really adorable frames for kiddos. I can't wait to see.
Can't wait to see her in those pink glasses! I think she'll look like a little girl I once knew...
Post a Comment