Kim, I'm so glad you found us. Your girls are so adorable! I've enjoyed reading some of your adventures (we too have plaster walls and have remodeled quite a bit- BIG mess). This is such a great way to keep in touch! I can't believe you are in Becky's ward. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Hey Kim! Lookie at your girls... they are just as beautiful as you! It was great to see you in December! Looks like you were home this last week? Hope you had a great visit, wish I would've ran into you - it's always fun to see what you guys are up to. I'm glad you found my blog, now I can follow along with your blog and not be so far out of the loop when I do see you! Take care! Sarah
5 comments:
What a cute picture. Kate looks just like Nick and Lucy looks like you. Precious!
Kim, sweet picture it was awesome having you guys here. Remember to plan the menu and activities.
Brian
Adorable!!! Did Brian take that picture? If so I want to know when I am going to benefit from his sweet photography skills.
Kim, I'm so glad you found us. Your girls are so adorable! I've enjoyed reading some of your adventures (we too have plaster walls and have remodeled quite a bit- BIG mess). This is such a great way to keep in touch! I can't believe you are in Becky's ward. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Hey Kim! Lookie at your girls... they are just as beautiful as you! It was great to see you in December! Looks like you were home this last week? Hope you had a great visit, wish I would've ran into you - it's always fun to see what you guys are up to. I'm glad you found my blog, now I can follow along with your blog and not be so far out of the loop when I do see you!
Take care! Sarah
Post a Comment