Lucy turned 3 years old on Sunday! I can't believe it. She is so much fun these days. I really can't imagine life without her. She is really starting to grow up darn it! We had a fun little party with family and Lucy had a great day. She's been practicing how to do 3 with her fingers for weeks now. She was so excited to show everyone at church. Lucy keeps us very busy and loves to spend time with Daddy and the horses. She loves princesses . . . right now Ariel is her favorite. She wanted a mermaid cake for her birthday- but I'm lame and didn't want to try and make a mermaid cake, instead we did fondant, since that's easier. Not. It was a last minute attempt- just ask Alisa. But I learned a lot and it was fun. Well, I still need to post kitchen pictures. We do have a 'functioning' kitchen again!! Yay! Now all we need is trim and crown molding. It looks great. I'll post those pictures soon. Tomorrow we are off to Disneyland for a few days with Grandma & Grandpa Bailey and Uncle Brian! Woo hoo! Lucy can't wait, it will be so FUN! Here's a few pics of the birthday girl!
Lucy was so excited to take cupcakes to Nursery for her birthday!
Lucy with 'the cake'- looks like a big mess of playdoh!

Lucy got the coolest gardening tools from Brock & Abbie. She can't wait to use them! Thanks guys!

Lucy got the coolest gardening tools from Brock & Abbie. She can't wait to use them! Thanks guys!
And the most exciting present was to be able to hold her cousin Kalli for the first time! We are so glad that Kalli is home and doing well. She spent her first two months down at Primary Children's, but is thankfully home now. And she is the CUTEST little thing ever!











4 comments:
Lucy doesn't seem to mind that the cake looks like playdoh, you did the best you could, I think it looks good regardless.
I can't believe she is already 3, she is growing up fast.
Happy Birthday Lucy! I can't believe she is 3. Have fun at Disney Land! Can't wait to see pictures of the kitchen.
Happy Birthday Lucy! The cake looks like a little mermaid under the sea- Lucy probably loved it! Lucky you guys- get to go to Disneyland. Have fun!
Hi Amy. This is Marie Medrano. Cousin of Nick, we live in Logan. I love your blog. Your girls are so adorable. I'm not very good at keeping in touch, but I'd love to hear how all the family is. Our email is medranofamily@q.com. We have a blog too. I'll send you an invite if you don't mind sending me your email address. I loved seeing your cute girls.
Post a Comment