Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


I got fabric a couple of months ago to make Easter dresses for the girls and finally got up the courage to start them on Friday. Crazy I know. So here they are, after a couple really late nights. I had to call my Mom several times for directions over the phone. Thanks Mom! Anyway, I think I better go get started on next years . . . Hope everyone had a great Easter! [This last pic is of Lucy with her new puppy, Sadie. They are such cute buddies.]

10 comments:

crystal carlson said...

Good job on the dresses! They turned out really cute and that's impressive you could make them in 2 days!

Mom said...

Wow! So stinking cute! Happy Easter...wish we could spend it together!

Kristen said...

Super cute dresses! You are talented. I wish I could sew.

Brian Bailey said...

So dang awesome, looks like Kate really likes hers. Did you change that dog's name or has it always been Sadie have a Merry Easter. Hey and by the way do you think we could be blogging buddies?
Brian

Hannah said...

Oh good job on the dresses! They look great. Hope you had a great Easter!

Kelly said...

Kim! Way to go. I didn't realize that you were just starting on Friday...you must have been sewing like crazy. Don't you wonder in the end if it's all worth it? It's a fun thing to do for your girls though. They look so cute!

Marcy M Miller said...

Love the dresses-and you even made bloomers for Kate- WOW!! It looks like you guys had fun at Disney Land- lucky you!

Karen said...

Adorable!!! Love the dresses, you are amazing! That puppy is way too cute.

MC Boone said...

SO CUTE!!! You are so talented! We have to get together for some craft time- AWESOME!!! Hope ya'll had an awesome Easter!

Giles Fam said...

I was looking at the pictures thinking "Oh, matching Easter dresses! How cute!" and then I read and saw that you MADE them!? Nice job! Very cute & very impressive!!!