Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So Stinkin' Cute!


I made this diaper & wipes case yesterday (when I should have been working on Easter dresses), and I thought that they turned out great. You want to make some? Go here- Make It and Love It. She gives a great tutorial and has lots of other great ideas. And she just put up another GIVEAWAY today . . . go enter!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Oooooh, those turned out adorable. I love the colors. Thanks for letting me know. Cute.

Giles Fam said...

Kim--those are so adorable! Nice work!!

Jenny said...

Those are so stinkin' cute, Kim! You could start your own business :)

crystal carlson said...

Awesome job Kim! I saw those too and thought they were so cute, but I didn't think my sewing skills could handle that--was it very hard to make?

Marcy M Miller said...

I've been meaning to make one of these as well. Your turned out dang cute!!!! Good Job!

Megan said...

That is too cute! That's awesome you made it yourself!

Davis's Magical Mystery Tour said...

SO Cute! Almost makes me want to use diapers again.
You did a great job!

MC Boone said...

SO DANG CUTE!!! My SIL just made me a nursing cloth and a Diaper caddy- but this is a cool new spin on it- I LOVE IT!!! Way cool- thanks for sharing!