Saturday, May 2, 2009

CANADA!!

We are in Canada. And it is lovely. We are up for some horse business. Haha. I'm always up for a trip to Barnwell! I'm sure the rest of the fam is very jealous. The only thing that could make it better was if Grandma were here. Hope she gets home soon. We came up to Edmonton today after the horse sale. We even made it to the West Edmonton Mall-- the LARGEST MALL IN NORTH AMERICA! Yeah, anyone jealous? They have every store you could ever imagine. And an indoor amusement park, ice rink, waterpark . . . it is enormous. This was actually my second time at the mall, crazy . . . the last time was probably about 15 years ago. And wouldn't ya know we had to leave Idaho to get some nice weather . . . in CANADA! Seriously. It's been beautiful.

2 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Wow--you guys are traveling fools! I'm so jealous! not to mention going to the largest mall in north america! That is awesome! Have fun and see you in a couple weeks. I can't wait!

Jenni said...

how fun! so i have one more stroller question. in your last pics, it looked like you had a car seat in one side. did you have to buy an adapter or does it just stick in there good enough. Thanks for all your help by the way on this!