Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mesa Falls

Yesterday we took a trip up to Mesa Falls by Ashton. It is always such a beautiful place to go. It's so pretty up around there. (I'm jealous Morgan!) We took Nathan & Alisa along with us, I hope they don't get sick of our adventures. And trust me they are adventures with two little girls! We got there and it started pouring rain. So we waited a few minutes until it was only sprinkling, then we walked down to the falls. Just after we took a few quick pictures by the falls it started pouring again. So we all huddled under a tree and Nathan entertained us with a couple of stoneflies. Thank you Mr. Shannon. We made it out and found a nice firepit to roast some hot dogs. It turned out to be nice and we all had fun!Lucy has broken her glasses AGAIN! You'd think they could make those things a little more sturdy for kids!

2 comments:

crystal carlson said...

Looks like a fun little trip! I've actually never been to Mesa Falls, but I've always wanted to!

Brian Bailey said...

Kim, you are always having so much fun, it is a bunch of garbage. I wish I could be doing something other than speaches. See you in a few days.
P.S.
I think you should know I just got a 100% on my bug collection in Mr. Shannon's class