
It won't be long before I get to use this beauty that came in the mail a few weeks ago! My Mom, Janelle, and I have a trip planned to Europe just a few weeks away. Wahoo! I can hardly wait. While I'm there we plan to do some of Germany and Switzerland. My Mom and Janelle will be there a couple weeks longer and will do France and such. Anyone been to Switzerland? Or Austria? Any suggestions of 'must-see' places or neat things? I'm sure it will be amazing no matter where we go. And we will have some awesome tour guides. My aunt & uncle are living in Germany right now, so that will be so fun to see them and have them show us around. Mom & Janelle, see you in Munich!











3 comments:
Are you kidding me!!??? I am seriously so jealous! I want to go to Europe more than anywhere else on earth! It's the one thing I wish I had done before I got married because (let's face it) as married people--money can get a little tight & kids can make it a little hard. :) Oh how fun, though--and to be there with your sis, mom and aunt and uncle! So cool. Have a blast and make sure to take LOTS of pictures so I can live vicariously through you. :)
can i just say I am totally jealous! How fun! So I am guessing you are going without the girls/hubby? Oh you will just love Munich and there are just so many things to do there you will have a blast!
Post a Comment