Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Happening!!

Nick starts in the Nursing program on Monday. We are excited and a little nervous at the same time. It will be something new and different! He bought all his books for the next 4 semesters and that alone about wiped us out! We will be moving to Twin Falls, where Nick will be attending the College of Southern Idaho. All Lucy can say is "I don't want to move to a new house!" We'll be back often enough, I'm sure! She and Kate are getting lots of rides in on Howdy to make up for the time we'll be gone. They sure love the horses . . . good thing! We went to Twin Falls this week to look for housing and finish up some last minute things before Nick starts. It was a bit of a stressful trip, but we took a break to go see Shoshone Falls and have a picnic. It was beautiful and the girls had fun having a break from the car.We'll keep you posted on the move. As for the Europe pictures, they're still coming, things have just been a bit CRAZY!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I had no idea Nick was going back to school. That is awesome. He'll do great. Good luck with the move and all the adjusting.

John and Sherri said...

Wow! A new adventure! Good luck with school.

Marcy M Miller said...

Good Luck- Change is hard, I hope the girls do well with the move, and that school goes well with Nick.

Giles Fam said...

I didn't know you guys were moving!! How crazy! Fun and exciting for you guys, I'm sure...to try something and somewhere new--but that can be a little scary, too. I'm sure everything will be GREAT! SOOO fun! Good luck with everything. Keep us updated!!

Kyle and Shara Gibson said...

Hey, I don't know if you even remember me, Kim, I was Tara's roommate in college and Nick's friend in high school, Shara Rumsey, (now Gibson). My husband is in his last semester of the nursing program here at CSI. We live in Jerome. Tell Nick good luck!