Sunday, August 9, 2009

Trip of a Lifetime!!

I just got home from a trip to Europe with my Mom and Janelle. It was an AMAZING experience. We were able to do and see so much. I flew into Munich, Germany and met my Mom and Janelle, who had already been there for a week. We were able to see some of Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy! It was a blast. We had some fun adventures and interesting experiences. I don't have the pictures yet, but will put them up here when I get them . . . all 3,000. Just kidding . . . maybe. My Dad and Nick were gracious enough to watch the girls while I was gone. They all seemed to have survived. It was a great trip and I'll post more soon!

3 comments:

Giles Fam said...

AHHHHHHH! How fun--Can't WAIT to see and hear all about your fun trip!

Megan said...

Ohh I can wait to see pictures!

Niccole said...

SO exciting! I definitely want to see all 3,000 pictures!!