It's been a while. Things have been crazy the last couple months. We have done a couple horse shows this month, one in Blackfoot and the other in Montana. Nick couldn't miss. We had fun, but were sure worn out afterwards. My parents came and spent some time with us, WHICH WE LOVED!!! Lucy can't get enough of them, she even went to Utah with them for a few days. We are finally getting settled into our place. We are really enjoying it here. Nick is getting back into the groove of school and doing well. The girls and I are keeping busy with fun things around here, it's been way nice to actually live "in town" for a change. Okay, I'll admit it . . . I AM A COUPON FREAK! There, it's out. So it's nice to be so close to all the stores! Anyway, that's another post in itself. Maybe someday. Oh, and I have to add that I WENT SAILING last Saturday. And it was pretty much AWESOME! Somehow I didn't get a single picture, darn it. Next time. Thanks Womack's for the great time! Lucy can't wait to play with "the boys" again. Wow, this post is really random, so I’ll stop. Here are some random pics to go along with the post. Later.
Nana's Pasta Salad
9 months ago











5 comments:
Looks like you guys have been busy & having a great time too! That's awesome that Nick's doing so well in school & that you guys are liking it there!
When did you go sailing and why didn't I hear about it? The child inside of me is jealous of Lucy and Kate's playhouse.
Soooo I always get the girls pictures done at JCPenny and I am always really happy with them. And for the coupon freak in you (which I totally relate to by the way) you can get onto the JCP website and print out some coupons to make the pictures pretty cheap. You really should let me know if you ever come to Utah Provo area. I want to see your girls in person, they look like little Kims. Alright, I think that I will end this novel of a comment right now.
I am glad that you guys are settled in Twin Falls, that is awesome that you've hooked up with the Womacks- they are awesome. It looks like you have a nice backyard. I didn't know that you could go floating in Lava, I'll have to try that sometime.
I love that playhouse, how cute, I would like to play in that thing. Looks like you guys have been having fun lately.
Post a Comment