Friday, October 30, 2009

Sneak Peek . . .


My hard work paid off . . . I must say they make pretty darn cute fairy princesses! See them in the Virtual Costume Parade on Make It and Love It, HERE.

8 comments:

Giles Fam said...

I can't believe you made those! They are SOOO cute! Nice job--oh, and I am totally in love with (is that your) backyard?? The playhouse and leaves and everything. So fun!

crystal carlson said...

What cute fairies! Awesome job on them! I saw them on Ashley's blog :)

Kelly said...

Kim!!! You rock, girl! They are the cutest fairy princesses ever.

Jenny said...

Very adorable (and impressive)! I love the 2nd picture - Lucy looks like such a good big sister :)

Janelle said...

You got skills girl. Don't worry, I come witness them in person next week.

Marcy M Miller said...

Good Job, the costumes are darling!

Megan said...

that is so impressive! They look so cute!

SpaceyKasey said...

Okay, so those fairy costumes rock! You did great, girl.

And the girls? So precious!