You guessed it . . . The Alligator Farm! And it was AWESOME! Way cooler than anything I saw in Florida. And right here in Idaho..jpg)
.jpg)
They were all fenced in, and yet so close! They were huge, I'm sure several at least 10-12 feet. There is also a fish farm . . . the owner got alligators to eat what is left over after the fish are processed for sale. And the alligators are also raised for their meat. I'm pretty sure that the water is a hot spring too, I don't know how else gators could survive in Idaho weather..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We had a BLAST, and the best part? It's free.
Next we went and fed the calves at a friends dairy. The girls loved it, of course. And Nick totally enjoyed the fresh smells of a farm, he's been missing that. ;).jpg)
I love Kate's face in this one.
And it wouldn't have been considered a trip, if we didn't go to look at one of these. Seriously.
So . . . come visit us. And we'll show you a good time. There's so many fun things to do and see around here. Please.











5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun, Kim! The pictures of the alligators are awesome - where in Idaho is this?
Jenny- Tyler, of all people, should know about it . . . it's only about 15 min from his roots. It's near Hagerman. Next time you're in Buhl, you'll have to visit the gators.
That is really neat that it is right there in Idaho. Isn't it too cold for alligators though, I thought they needed warm weather. Neat though.
How awesome! I would love to see that!
Sounds like fun! Kim you are so good at snapping photos! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment