No more summer, darn it! Nick started back at school last week. We have been busy between here and Lewisville. Back and forth. Can't wait to have just one place to call home. Our poor girls, they ask "How many days until we go back?" It won't be long before Nick's done though. Last week I took Nick's "First Year" patch off his scrubs and sewed on his "Second Year" patch. Woohoo! We're getting there.
2 comments:
Way to go Nick! (and Kim)
I can understand why you are so sad that summer is over after looking at all of the pictures of the SUPER FUN things that you've done this summer. I would be sad too. Hey, I talked with my friend Lindsay about the baby shower and she was way excited to co-host it with you. We talked about dates also and we were thinking that the evening of Friday, October 1st, would be the best. If that works for you then I will take that day off of work so that I can hang out with you and get the house ready for it. I'm sooooo excited to have the excuse to see and hang out with you. I know that you have lots of family that you can stay with, but we would love to have you come and stay with us while you're here if you'd like. Hey, I know you told me, but I can't remember where Bryan is going on his mission? Also, I'm going to text you Lindsay's number so that you can talk about details for the baby shower. She's expecting a call from you and said she'd love to exchange e-mail's to make things easier to plan. Thank you! Love you! - Becky
Post a Comment