Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hilarious.

*This is the email Lucy had me type for her, to send to Uncle Brian, who is serving a mission in Denmark.  This is word for word from her mouth.*

Dear Uncle Brian,

I love you. You're my uncle. And you're my favorite, Brian. From, Lucy. To, Brian. My Dad is almost done with school! It's almost my birthday, and you're gonna miss it. We gotta get a new dog. And a new kitty. My Dad's all done with his other part of his school. And it's almost Kate's birthday too, and you're gonna miss it. My Mom got some beads for Me and Kate. I still know my numbers. I don't know if I'll know you on Mother's Day. After Mother's Day is Father's Day. Janelle's already on her mission. I'm still four. I love you. You love me. I love everyone that I know. I love all of the colors. My Grandpa got me a new pony purse at the horse show. My Mom doesn't like pink houses. I wrote this to you, Brian. What have you been doing on your mission? I went to the store. And I played at home. I lost my glasses, but then I found them. Sammy died. I can count to 100. I'm learning to read your BOB books. And I have a wallet, lots of purses. We had fun when we were at Grandma Great's and we went to Jenna's too. I got a couple Leapfrog reading books from Grandma and Grandpa at the Oregon. I might kind of forget Janelle on Mother's Day too. I know a little bit of French words. Kate can do her ABC's. We're still in Twin Falls, in Idaho. Sometimes we lose our remote, but then we find it. And I'll ask you what kind of basketball and football you like. My Dad's almost done with his tootsie roll jar. I got lots of fun things from Christmas. Our house is pretty old at Lewisville. It's almost my birthday. My Dad still loves pop. I can sound out words. The puppies already opened their eyes. I know Heavenly Father. I want you to hug me when you come back.

Love,

Lucy

*I love how totally random she is.  Makes me laugh, hard.  Here is a pic from the park this week.*

4 comments:

Megan said...

love it, and what a sweet memory!

Sandra said...

Oh, I LOVE LUCY! How long till spring break?!

Jackie said...

Oh, I am sure her Uncle will have loved reading that. So cute!! It made me laugh. Thanks for sharing it.

Reasonably Less said...

Really nice page, I will be back to visit again!. Don’t forget to join RL JULY 2011 BLOG HOP we would love for you to link up

Reasonably Le$$