What a cutie! I can't believe that she's two either! We're lucky that we got to see her in Wisconsin as a little baby...hopefully we'll get to see her this summer as a darling toddler. Time is just going too fast. Let's work on slowing it down...
Kim, Wow, I can't beleive how fast they grow. It seems like forever since I've seen you guys. I'm glad you're all doing well. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope to see you soon.
Hey Kim! I was searching some of my rexburg friends blogs and I came across yours. I was excited because I haven't seen you in forever. Your little girl is so freaking cute! I'm glad to see that all looks well. Melanie Nielson (reed)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Lucy! Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!
Love,
Grandma Bailey
Her hair grew so long and so curly! Darling. How fitting that she should get a horse for her birthday! LOL What a sweet pea!
What a cutie! I can't believe that she's two either! We're lucky that we got to see her in Wisconsin as a little baby...hopefully we'll get to see her this summer as a darling toddler. Time is just going too fast. Let's work on slowing it down...
She has changed!
Don't know why, but I teared up at those pix. They grow so quickly.
Her pigtails are ADORABLE!
Lucy Jean is so beautiful!
Kim,
Wow, I can't beleive how fast they grow. It seems like forever since I've seen you guys. I'm glad you're all doing well. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope to see you soon.
Cheers
Hey Kim! I was searching some of my rexburg friends blogs and I came across yours. I was excited because I haven't seen you in forever. Your little girl is so freaking cute! I'm glad to see that all looks well.
Melanie Nielson (reed)
Post a Comment