Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lucy's Almost Two!


We had quite the experience trying to get some pictures taken of Lucy last weekend. She was fine until the creepy camera guy started talking to her. Then she kind of lost it. But they still turned out cute!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Getting pictures taken can be downright painful. I remember going to get pictures taken w/ my siblings one time. Our camera guy was also creepy. When we were misbehaving he threatened to break our arms and throw us in the gutter. I only wish I were joking. Years of family portait trauma are all that remain of that sad event.

Lucy looks darling. I love her dress. I've been looking for Easter dresses this week and I can't find anything cute. You scored!

SpaceyKasey said...

These turned out great! I can't believe how big she is.

I'm so excited for you to finish up school! You go girl.

Kiss Lucy for us and tell Nick hi.

Giles Fam said...

Ok these are ridiculously cute pics! Where did you go?? I need some advice in this area. SO CUTE!