
We are so excited to introduce Kate Elise Barney! She was born yesterday, June 10th at 9:42 a.m. She weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 inches long. We are very happy to have her here! Lucy is very excited to be Mommy's big helper, she has been waiting to see her "Baby Sister" (as she calls her) for quite some time. She seems tiny . . . we just forget how small they really are. She likes to eat and sleep and check out her surroundings now and again. We are so happy to have her here with us. Grandma Bailey arrived late last night, she is so excited to help out with Lucy and the new baby. We'll update with more pictures soon!
6 comments:
Oh, hurray! She is stunning! What a great pair she and Lucy will make. Congratulations, to both you and Nick.
So...the big question...will we be seeing you at the Reunion? (No pressure, of course).
Congratulations! You look SO good! What darling children.
I hope to see you too. If not at the reunion sometime soon.
oh my gosh Kim! I started crying when I saw the picture of you and her. She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy that everything went well! Good luck with everything and it's good that you have such a wonderful helper, I mean Lucy not Nick. :)jk
By the way my middle name is Elysse. It was supposed to be spelled Elise but my dad was filling out the birth certificate while my mom was asleep so he kind of made up his own spelling funny huh!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so awesome...and nice day to have her..(on our anniversary!) Now I'll never forget her B-day. And she is so beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like Lucy! SO cute...and so cute that you have 2 little girls. So fun! Congrats again!!
She is so beautiful! Lucy looks great, and so do you. We are so incredibly happy for you all. Enjoy Grandma while you can.
Happy, happy, happy!
Post a Comment