Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GRADUATION

Hooray! I finally officially graduated. I received my diploma in the mail a couple of days ago. What a great feeling! I’m so glad to have that behind me. Somehow it all worked out- I finished my internship ten days before Kate was born. I received my bachelor’s degree in accounting. So exciting! Here’s a few pics with me and the girls . . .



And since Nick graduated before I started this whole blog thing he didn’t get a post. But CONGRATULATIONS to Nick! Way to go! He received his bachelor’s degree in Animal Science last December.

7 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Copngratulations, Kim!! That is seriously such an accomplishment. Especially being married and with 2 little ones!! That is awesome--nice work!

(and you look so cute with your little girls)

MC Boone said...

Congratulations you guys!!! That is SO AWESOME!!! Like the comment above said, that is quite an accomplishment while raising a family! What a great achievement! Way to GO!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kim, you are amazing! We are proud of all you have accomplished the past few years.

Love, Mom

Megan said...

Congrats Kim! You are amazing, balancing school and family! What a great feeling...and you look great, you hair is so pretty!

Jenni said...

kate is one of the cutest babies i have seen! congrats on graduating too. see you guys at the fair! jenni roeller

Karen said...

Kim I am so impressed!!! I don't know how you did it. I am so happy for you to be done, that is a great feeling.

SpaceyKasey said...

Congratulations to both you and Nick. I'm so impressed, especially with this last semester. You go, girl.