Monday, October 6, 2008

Nathan & Alisa are Engaged!

This post is a little past due, but can I just say I am so excited for a sister-in-law! My little brother is getting married- crazy. We are all very excited for both of them and can't wait for Alisa to be a part of the fam. Lucy is pretty much obsessed with Alisa and is always talking about her. This summer, when we were in Klamath, Alisa spent many hours jumping on the trampoline with Lucy . . . when no one else would. The first thing Lucy would say when she'd see Alisa was "Let's go jump" and take her by the finger to the tramp. And Alisa went everytime. She is so sweet! They are planning to get married in December in the Medford temple. We couldn't be more happy for them!

3 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

Oh my gosh!!! HOw old is that little boy? I swear he's not old enough to get married! That's like my little Zacky getting married which will be really weird. Well congratulations to him and good luck with a sister in law. How neat!

Giles Fam said...

Ahhhh! My little Zoology buddy is getting married!? Can I just say, I just love your little brother? I really got to know him that semester I was engaged (just before his mish) and we had a couple Biology classes together--and he was always my study partner (even though my head was in the clouds) He is so stinkin' smart--and basically just a STUD! Such a good guy---this Alisa girl is very lucky. Congratulations!! Weddings are seriously so FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet post. Thanks for everything. Dinner was really good last night. You guys are awesome.