Last night was our ward's Halloween party. Lucy had a great time trick or treating and playing fun games! Nick is an Amish man . . . in case you were wondering.
Love the costume, Nick! :) Too funny--and the girls' costumes are of course adorable! I love that shot with Kate's little face sticking out from the Lion. Classic!
First, Nick makes the perfect amish man. I'm still laughing out loud! Second, your girls are just too cute. It should be illegal. Where are you, pray tell?
Oh. My. Gosh. That is friggin' HILARIOUS! Jordan is going to die when he sees this- Nick totally reminds me of the guy with red hair in The Burbs, the one army man calls Pinnochio! SO funny. What were you for Halloween, Kim? Your family is SO cute and your girls are gorgeous- they must get it from their momma! Come and visit! We miss you guys!
8 comments:
so cute i love it! I love how comfy and warm they look too!
Love the costume, Nick! :) Too funny--and the girls' costumes are of course adorable! I love that shot with Kate's little face sticking out from the Lion. Classic!
First, Nick makes the perfect amish man. I'm still laughing out loud! Second, your girls are just too cute. It should be illegal. Where are you, pray tell?
(I adore your new background, by the way!)
Hey, I thought Lucy had a fear of mice...? Glad to see she is adjusting. The girls are adorable, you'll have to get them on the web cam for me.
Nick takes the prize but he needs an Amish woman!
SO CUTE!!! That is the sweetest lion I have ever seen!
I agree with your mom...where is the Amish woman?
Oh. My. Gosh. That is friggin' HILARIOUS! Jordan is going to die when he sees this- Nick totally reminds me of the guy with red hair in The Burbs, the one army man calls Pinnochio! SO funny. What were you for Halloween, Kim? Your family is SO cute and your girls are gorgeous- they must get it from their momma! Come and visit! We miss you guys!
Nick, your Mom's here...errrrrrrrr
You have cute costumes for the kids. Except for that hat, isn't that how nick normally dresses?
Post a Comment