Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Nick turned the big 28 today! We had a fun little family birthday party. Tomorrow night we'll have a party with all Nick's family at Brock & Abbie's house. Abbie is Nick's twin sister. The girls loved helping with the cake and presents. We had a late party because Nick was out I.V.ing one of the new colts til late. We've had 4 new colts in the last couple weeks! I need to post pics of them. They're so cute. Anyway one of the colts has been real dehydrated so Nick has been taking good care of it giving it lots of fluid through I.V. Just takes lots of time. Anyway, Happy Birthday Baby! We love you!
Sorry for the very blurry picture!
Kate thoroughly enjoyed this . . .
And so did I because it kept her busy for 30 seconds!

4 comments:

Mom Bailey said...

Happy Birthday Nick! Hope you enjoyed the cake as much as Kate did!

The Schauerhamers said...

Happy Birthday Nick! I didn't know he was so old...jk :) Leah and Kate have the same little flowered shirt. In that first picture Kate sure has an angel face and Lucy is just adorable! HOw fun!

Brian Bailey said...

Hey sweet cake, and Happy Birthday Nick I sure hope you enjoyed that singing. If there is a little bit of advice I would give you at this time it is;
"Intellectual blemishes, like facial ones, grow more prominent with age."
François de la Rochefoucauld
I guess that is more of a fact than advice but you probably get the point.

Marcy M Miller said...

Happy Birthday Nick!!! Happy Birthday to you soon Kim!!! I'll be at the Black and White days, we live just 2 blocks away if you need anything. Hallee will be in the parade. See you there.