Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Kim!!!

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day, from Nick, Lucy, and Kate. We all love you so much and appreciate everything that you do for us. You are such a good example to me and the girls and I love you so much for the great mother and wife that you are. Thanks for everything.
Now we have to get ready for Kim's big birthday on Thursday. She is going to be the big 25!! Man that is old!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Awww . . . so sweet! Thanks Nick, you're the greatest!

Giles Fam said...

Awww--what a cute post! Good job, Nick at scoring those points with Kim! :) Hope you had a great day, Kim!!

Miller Family Adventures said...

Nick-

Sorry, this has nothing to do with the blog. I was just looking at Cami's blog and wanted to get in touch with her. This was the only way I knew to get in touch with you. If you have her e-mail could you send it to mine? It's lmmiller2@msn.com. I hope all is well. You have a beautiful family. We are coming home to visit so maybe I'll see you at the class reunion if we are still there. Thanks a bunch!!

Mandy

Davis's Magical Mystery Tour said...

KIM! I can't wait till you come to visit too! SO exciting!