Kate goes in for her eye surgery tomorrow. Poor thing. Hope we can get the problem fixed . . . and have no more goopy eyes! Yay. Then we are off to Oregon to see my family! And my little brother graduates, crazy! Here's a cute pic of Kate today . . . we couldn't seem to catch her smile.
Nana's Pasta Salad
9 months ago











5 comments:
I love the picture, I also love the peonies in the background. peonies are my favorite flower! I can't wait to be in Idaho, my mom has a ton. Good luck with the surgery!
Oh, cute! Good luck with everything today. Like I told you, that goopy eye thing runs in my family, too. I think it's pretty much a guarantee that atleast one of our kids will have it. Poor things. Well, goopy eye or not, Kate is a major cutie! Have fun in Oregon!!!
I hope her surgery goes well! You should totally make that purse because if I can do it, everyone can. I do not sew so I'm sure you'll be fine.
Good luck with the eye surgery! I hope it goes well and that the problem is fixed! Have a safe & fun trip!
Hope everything went well with the surgery! Poor little thing. Poor little you too. It is so stressful to have your baby put out. Good thing she wont remember it!
Post a Comment