Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Already!?

Yes, it snowed a couple nights ago. This picture was after it all about melted. We probably had four inches. I was hoping we still had a good month before that happened!
Lucy started swimming lessons yesterday! She has been counting down the days. The pool is only a couple blocks from our house, so that is nice. She loved it and had so much fun! Lucy is a lot of fun these days. I can't believe how much she has grown up lately. She's my buddy. She's pretty tall, and everywhere we go people can't believe that she's only 3! Lately, she's been really into playing "house" with Kate and her dolls. It's so fun to listen to her make conversation. She definitely keeps us laughing!

6 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Such cut girls!! And how fun that you have an indoor pool so close to you guys so she can take swimming lessons in the Fall!

Brooke said...

Snow and swimming lessons in the same post!?!? Brrrrrr...makes me cold just thinking about the walk to the car afterwards. :) Your girls are so cute!

Anonymous said...

So great to see you guys are doing fantastic! I'm always curious to see what you are up to. Sounds like things have been quite busy! Swimming lessons are so much fun!

crystal carlson said...

That's so fun that Lucy is doing swimming lessons & sounds like she's loving it too! Cute pictures of the kiddos! Tell Nick hi for us & good luck in his classes!

Janelle said...

Poor girl's cross-eyed in about every one of those pictures. I really need to come see your place.

Anonymous said...

thebarneyfam.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading thebarneyfam.blogspot.com every day.
online payday loan
canada payday loans