Yes, this is WAY past due. But just for me, I thought I'd post so I can feel caught up. Here's some Easter pics of the girls.
Kate trying to figure out what all the madness is about.
Lucy got away with quite the load of candy!
And I had to add this one! Classic Kate. We had an Easter egg hunt during FHE . . . don't ask me where the poor girls clothes are either!
The girls in their Easter dresses! I think they turned out adorable! Thanks Mom for all of your amazing help! We couldn't get Kate to smile for ANYTHING, or even look up for that matter.
Lucy and Aunt "Guh"
And here's a few more pictures just for me. Yes, I did graduate 2 years ago.
















1 comments:
Oh man! WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! We were just looking through some pictures and thinking how sad we are that we haven't seen you guys for a while!
Post a Comment