I am so thankful to be a mother and to have the two CUTEST little girls ever. We had a fun day relaxing and playing with the girls. They are at such fun ages . . . I wish I could keep them from growing up so fast! Here's a little bit of our day . . .
I LOVE BEING A MOM! I am so thankful for my own Mom, who taught me everything I know. I couldn't have had a better example in my life. She truly is AMAZING. Love you, Mom.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awe, wish we could have celebrated together! Great pics of the girls, how did you get Kate to look at the camera? Happy Birthday too! You're the best! Love, Mom
2 comments:
Awe, wish we could have celebrated together! Great pics of the girls, how did you get Kate to look at the camera? Happy Birthday too! You're the best! Love, Mom
Oh my gosh Kim!!! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment