Elder Brian Richard Bailey MTC Mailbox #122 DEN-COP 1130 2005 N. 900 E. Provo, UT 84604-1793
Here's a few last pics before Brian left . . .
This is Brian with cousin Matt, who went into the MTC today! Hopefully they'll run into each other. Uncle Brian gave Lucy this CTR ring (or should I say VDR ring) before he left. It's in Danish, and she hasn't taken it off since.
Hey Kim I make the pictures big by clicking on extra large on the bar that pops up while uploading pictures into the post. But what you do have to worry about is making sure that your main wrapper is wide enough so that the pictures aren't cut off. So I went to Edit HTML under Design and then searched for #main-wrapper and then you change the width to 670 pixels. You can also change the side bar widths by doing hte same thing but on #side-bar. Anyway hope that answers your question! Haha Good luck figuring it out. Just preview before you save then you can see the way you like it, bigger smaller whatever! :) Good luck to Brian!
1 comments:
Hey Kim I make the pictures big by clicking on extra large on the bar that pops up while uploading pictures into the post. But what you do have to worry about is making sure that your main wrapper is wide enough so that the pictures aren't cut off. So I went to Edit HTML under Design and then searched for #main-wrapper and then you change the width to 670 pixels. You can also change the side bar widths by doing hte same thing but on #side-bar. Anyway hope that answers your question! Haha Good luck figuring it out. Just preview before you save then you can see the way you like it, bigger smaller whatever! :)
Good luck to Brian!
Post a Comment