Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Girlies

This past weekend was the first weekend we have spent in Twin, since Nick started school on August 23rd. That's 8 weekends in a row that we packed up and headed somewhere! Not to mention our crazy summer too! It's really worn me out! It was so nice to just stay put, hopefully things are going to slow down a bit now. Last weekend, we decided to go to one of our favorite places here, Shoshone Falls. However, I forgot to take any pics of the falls, I just got the girls. The falls aren't as exciting this time of year, compared to Spring.




4 comments:

Megan said...

you busy girl! your girls are super cute and getting so big!

crystal carlson said...

What cute pictures & what cute girls you have! Hope you guys are doing well--say hi to Nick for us!

Anonymous said...

Lucy and Kate are so darling!! I keep checking your blog waiting for updates on what you guys are up to and for halloween costume pictures. Nathan and I miss you guys and seeing you regularly!

Unknown said...

so cute....

www.turismodancardi.org
www.case-vacanza-salento.org