We had a great time in Klamath for Thanksgiving. It's always fun to go home. We missed Nathan, Alisa, Janelle, and Brian terribly though. It was weird without them there. The only other time that has happened was the two years Nathan was on his mission. I guess this is what happens when you grow up. Poor Janelle tried to hard to get home (from BYU) and even braved a few hours of driving in a snowstorm, just to turn back. Thankfully we have lots of wonderful family in Utah, so she was well taken care of. And Brian had his Thanksgiving "sack dinner" at the MTC. He has now arrived in Denmark, we are so excited for him and can't wait to be able to talk to him at Christmas. *Watch for a blog coming soon on Brian's experiences in Denmark* The girls had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa, they love to go to "the Oregon." We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with Mark & Alissa & their family too. Nick, Dad, and I braved the black friday crowds and shopped with the crazies, it was great. We also went ice skating, because that's what you do on the day after Thanksgiving! This is all Lucy was concerned about. She's talked about it for months. My Dad willingly drug her around the ice rink for two hours, by the end she was almost doing it on her own! Here are some pictures of our fun time.
4 comments:
Fun! Glad you guys got to go to Oregon, its so fun to be with family/
You got some great pics! I love the pie making one, but you missed our other two little helpers...
Aw, I'm sad I couldn't make it! I miss you guys!
Man, we are sorry that we missed out on all the fun! We can't wait to see you guys for Christmas! See ya soon!
Post a Comment