Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful

For family home evening last night we had a lesson on being thankful. The girls made these cute turkeys and wrote things they are thankful for on the feathers. They loved it and it was fun to hear the things they are thankful for. Life has been hard lately, really hard. But I am so thankful for the gospel in my life and the many, many blessings it brings. I have a wonderful little family and am so thankful for them. I have much to be thankful for and I am excited for this time of year to remind us of all we have been given!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I am with you. Life has been hard here too. Its so refreshing to count your blessing and realize how much you have been blessed with!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sandra said...

So glad you came out for Thanksgiving...and made it back home safe!

Anonymous said...

I liked the post. Alisa and I were glad to see the updated blog. However I will admit I read the feathers on Kate's turkey 10 times wondering how I could possibly read over my name hat many times...then Alisa got up and did a little dance to rub it in my face that she made the turkey feather list and I didn't.

Giles Fam said...

KIM! We need to talk...Sorry to hear things have been rough lately, but I hope things start looking up. I love your FHE idea. You guys are just too cute!!